Sunday, October 26, 2008

Journal question 2

At this moment ,I am not in a relationship,and I am happy too, Ana. :)
I remember one relationship that I had with a boy when I was 18.I was in a pub with my friends and there were a group of guys.I started to speak with one of them,called Alex,and one of my friends did the same with another one.The interesting thing is that the two boys looked alike , like Zipi and Zape(Spanish cartoon characters, one blond and one dark haired.)
The dark haired guy gave me his telephone number, but I never used it because I did not like him very much then...However, my friend started going out with the other guy,in fact, they started a relationship.
Two years later,I went with my friend to another pub,because she was going to meet her boyfriend,and....there was Alex.The situation was very different this time,because he was very handsome and friendly.
A few days later I started a relationship with him...It finished a few months later ,but currently we are very good friends.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I will have to google those cartoon characters because I want to see what they look like! That was a very interesting story!

Barbara said...

hahaha,ok Ana.Thank you!!