Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dreams and fears.

It is true that everybody has dreams and fears during their life. My big dreams are about my future job as a lawyer.
I finished my Law studies in June, and I have never worked in my life. I chose this career because my dream is to be in trials, defending people but, at the same time, I am afraid of doing that kind of job.
I would like to be an excellent lawyer, but I do not know If I am going to be good at it.
What I want to do requires a lot of work and knowledge ,and I do not have any experience.
I am afraid of the interviews that I am going to have in a near future . I am a person who wants to do the things perfectly , and I hope to be like this in my future job.
So these are my fears and my dreams at the same time. When I go back to Spain, I will start looking for a job in a law office. Despite my fears, I really want to start realizing my dreams.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I know that you have what it takes to make your dreams come true. Sometimes you have to start small, but you will get there!

Barbara said...

ohhh,thank you ana!!:)