Sunday, November 16, 2008

Time by myself

I think everybody needs time for themselves. I completely agree with you Ana.
I love to stay with people, having fun, doing different activities, but also I need time for me, for my thoughts, for my feelings.
I do not think that people who spend their time alone have to be strange; it is another way to live your life, to spend your free time.
I need to be alone above when I feel sad or when I want to relax my mind. What I usually do is-for example here, if the weather is good- listening to my music, take a cigarette and sit down outside, looking at the lake, the trees and breathing. And in summer, if I am in the beach, I love
to stay lying in the sand, looking the stars and thinking in many things that I cannot think when I am with people around me.

1 comment:

Anna said...

That reminds me of myself. I like to go outside when the weather is good and go for a walk, sometimes lay in the grass as the wind passes over me and watch the sky thinking. I used to do that a lot more as a child. Once I was out in the field next to my church lying in the grass when a boy from the church took a pile of clovers and dropped them on me. I was so upset, but when I think about it. It was a really cute thing to do.